Raised in the Midwest, I made Denver my home after years of moving and travel. A Computer Engineer by trade, I used fitness to deal with the stress of the IT industry until I finally turned it into a career in 2015.
My background as a nerdy Engineer lends itself perfectly to the challenges of the fitness industry. Let me scour the latest fitness journals and analyze the newest research to bring you the best results possible. You don't need to wonder, just ask. I may not know the answer today, but I will tomorrow. Plus, I promise to only share what you want to know.
Weights, triathlon, gymnastics, parkour, MovNat, tennis, mountain biking, Spikeball, volleyball, rock climbing, krav maga, muay thai, P90X, Insanity, T25; I've had a wide variety of fitness hobbies. My experience and love of movement will motivate you to reach your goals and my methodology will keep you on track. You don't have to do this alone.
- Assistant Instructor at National Personal Training Institute of Colorado, Lakewood
- Precision Nutrition 2017
- FRCms Mobility Specialist 2016
- GymnasticBodies Certified Trainer 2016
- NASM CPT with Distinction 2015
- NPTI Colorado Graduate with Honors 2015
- Spikeball National Team 2014
- MovNat Level 1 Certification 2013
Adventures Worth Noting
- Solo motorcycled Ho Chi Minh Trail, Vietnam
- Completed IronMan Arizona 2014 - 12:15:00
- Played Spikeball at Mt Everest base camp
- Bike-packed through both islands of New Zealand
- Lived in my campervan for 2 months in CO
- Biked Denver to Green Bay in 12 days